About the Recipe
2 cups almond milk
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
2 teaspoon matcha powder
4-5 drops of cold pressed coconut oil
Raw honey to drizzle (optional) or 1/2 soaked mejdool date
Place everything in the blender and blend until well combined. Drizzle with honey.
* Matcha is packed with antioxidants.
* Helps boost metabolism and calms the mind and body.
* Matcha is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins.
* Matcha powder contains L-theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to reduce stress.
* You may use coconut milk or cashew milk too.
* Top it with pre-soaked pumpkin seeds.
* You can use 2 tsp of moringa powder too in place of matcha powder.
* It can be a wonderful post workout drink too by adding 1 tbsp sattu to it.